Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, December 27, 2021

Celebrate

 Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas. I sure did. The whole family was able to be together this year. This was our first Christmas with our new grandson! I am looking forward to a new year. I hope we all have a wonderful 2022!



I used some pink foil paper that I received for Christmas and embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The image was stamped, colored and fussy cut to add to the card. I added star stickers to add a fun element.

Stamp:  Time to Celebrate - Penny Black
Die:  Celebrate - Pink and Main
Paper:  Foil Paper - Paper Studio
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a Happy New Year!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Party
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  It's Time To Party


4 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a very cute card. The embossed candles are a cute touch.

No, no merriment for us in Ontario. Just before Christmas it was announced that groups of 10 can get together, but not one more. This put us on the uninvited list for Christmas dinner. I worked the 25, 26th this year.

But on to happier and better things for 2022.

Happy New year April!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute celebration card, pretty foil paper you received!

Helen said...

What a super fun and happy celebration card April! Clever use of the EF background and the shadowed word die! Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB Saturday Challenge. Stay safe and Happy 2022 to you and your family. Cheers':)

Vee Cassidy said...

A really sweet celebration with those cuties. Happy New Year. Vee xx

Blog Archive