Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Feel Better Soon

 Hi and welcome to my blog. Over at the Dare 2B Artzy blog the challenge is to make a clean and simple card. Clean and simple is always a challenge for me because I think I need to fill every space! LOL! On this card I used a flower and leaf that I had in my stash. I white embossed them on vellum, fussy cut them and then colored with alcohol markers in the back.


Stamps:  Flower - Stampendous
               Leaf - Heartfelt Creations
Embossing Folder - Darice
Saying - Sticker
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Dare 2B Artzy:  Clean and Simple
Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes #2150


2 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

Your card is beautiful, I am just the worst at CAS! Vee xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is gorgeous, I love the look of embossing on vellum, the embossed framing looks fantastic with it!

Blog Archive