Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Dies Series #23

 Hi and welcome to my blog! I am on card 23 and have only one more card to show in this series. This year has really flown by! The new die in my stash that I had not used, is the die that is in the right corner of my card. It is such a pretty Christmas die. I sponged the background and then placed the die over it so that the colors showed through. I made the label for the saying by using a border punch on each end of a piece of card stock and then cutting across the card stock so that each end of the tag had the punched pattern on it.



Dies:  Holly Pieces - Tim Holtz
          Reindeer Flight - Tim Holtz
Saying :  Sparkle N Sprinkle
Tag: Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying the Holiday Season!

          Challenges entered:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge: If It's Christmassy #57
Double Trouble:  Look for an Evergreen Day (Days in December)#99

8 comments:

Bunny said...

Beautiful. I love the texture. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love how you embossed it and the pretty colors behind the die cut! The deer with it is a great touch!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love how you added the color behind the die cut, and the kraft background looks great with the texture an distressing. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

Alyson Mayo said...

Great outdoor-based card! The Kraft background is great with the ink added to the embossing folder. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

April, love the combination of the embossing folder, die and distressed ink background... excellent combination for your silhourette deer. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and please share with our partner for this Challenge at The Paper Funday.

Melanie R said...

Beautiful combination of techniques, April! The end result is perfection. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #99.

laurie said...

This is beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenge!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi April, sorry, I'm a little late commenting! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, your card is gorgeous - love the design, Jo x

Blog Archive