Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Skating Frosty

 Hi and welcome to my blog. My card today is a very icy and frosty card even though outside here it feels like Spring! I made a round card using an old background in my stash that I made awhile back. I used blue and purple inks and some white acrylic paint on the background. The icy "pond" is silver card stock that was run through an embossing folder. I used white glitter card stock to cut out the snowflake wreath, but it looks a little pink in the picture.


Stamp:  To All... Stamp Set - Penny Black
Die:  Snowflake Wreath - Momenta
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Glitter Glue:  Diamond - Stickles
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. I hope you are enjoying the holiday season!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge:  Anything Goes/Option Christmas
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Cold As Ice






4 comments:

Arlene said...

So very cute. You've got to love that snowman skating.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas challenge.

Conniecrafter said...

That is so cute how you put it all together, the wreath around the snowman is too cute, love the touch of silver too for the ice!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling snowman, April, and I love the snowflake wreath on the circle card!! So glad you shared him with us at Die Cut Divas!! Happy holidays!!

foleysfriend said...

Such a super cute skating snowman! Loving all the sparkle and shine on your circle card. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

Blog Archive