Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Punches Series #3

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I am showing a card where I punched a Martha Stewart corner punch in a circle to make a pretty circle frame. I started with a 3 inch circle die and punched all around it. This is a fun and different way to use a punch! I am entering this into the Pammies Inky Pinkies challenge - Anything Goes!




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you Have a wonderful day.

Challenge entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes #2206


1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

that punch made a gorgeous decorative circle for the balloons, like the red and black combo!

Blog Archive