Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Thinking of You

 Hi and welcome to my blog. I love this flower from Penny Black that I recently purchased. I found the background in my stash where I had smooshed several colors of inks onto some plastic wrap and then crinkled it up on some watercolor paper. I like the textured look this tecunique gives. I stamped the stamp directly onto the background and added a little color to the leaf and flower by using Distress inks and a water brush. 


Stamp:  Penny Black
Saying:  Stampendous
Liquid Pearls:  Copper Pearl
Distress Inks

I would like to enter this card into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my is that ever pretty, love your background and the stamp worked perfectly over it!

Blog Archive