Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, May 2, 2022

HMFMC Mid Way Reminder Challenge #364

 Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!


We have more fabulous inspiration to share with you as
 a reminder to join our current 

Anything Goes 


 OR Option theme

 BIRTHDAYS 

Hosted by our Talented Teamie Christine 

Challenge runs through May 8th

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


Generously Sponsored  by,



We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!


 Second Sponsor Prize 


TEAM PRIZE
This super cute NEW stamp for One lucky Winner 




Many thanks to our generous Sponsors for their continued support.  

Aren't these cute meeces having fun at the party? I love their fun antics. 


Stamp:  Candy Sticks - Stampendous
Dies:  Fancy Edged Rectangles - Spellbinders
Paper:  Rainbow Plaids -  Crafters Delights
Saying: Sticker - Paper Studio
Prisma Colored Pencils

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge! Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Wednesday:  Anything Goes

6 comments:

Christine said...

Love thus fun image these guys are having so much fun with their candy canes great colours & coordinated design paper..

Mousey hugs Christine xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) the image is so sweet and I love the colors and plaid paper, very pretty :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Thats such a hilarious stamp. I love to see what House Mouse mice are up too. Your candles match so nice with your background and aren't they just funny balancing them on their noses. Great card! Have a great week.

Conniecrafter said...

they are having too much fun aren't they, like how they are balancing them, like your plaid to go with the colors of candles!

Bunny said...

I love the great plaid paper and the enamel dots. This is very cute. I have a sweet tooth (I wish I didn't) so I'd be the mouse on the ground eating up. [Bunny]

Sue said...

The background papers looks so nice with the candy sticks in the same colors. Fun card, April, beautifully colored.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive