Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Blessings

Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you are enjoying your day. I want to share with you a card I made using a Hero Arts stamp set I just purchased. I love this flower bouquet!


I used strips of paper from some of my scraps and wove them at the corner. I then ran the card through an embossing folder. The flower bouguet was colored using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, fussy cut and pop dotted to the card. 

Stamp:  Togetherness Flower Bouquet - Hero Arts
Embossing Folder:  Anna Griffin
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Saying: Sticker - Tim Holtz Idea-ology Sayings

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope your day is filled with many blessings.

Challenges entered:

A Blog Named Hero:  Get Scrappy
Dare 2B Artzy:  Flowers
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Feminine


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card. Those gorgeous flowers pop and what you did with the papers are quite intriguing.

Jennifer Kotas said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used scraps!

BreAnn Loveland said...

I love this stamp!

Blog Archive