Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Punches Series #9

Hi and welcome to my blog. Here is another card in my punches series. I used this fun and happy duck stamp, stamped him on patterned paper and colored with alcohol markers. I adhered the gold punched border to the left side and added little metal dots to it.


Stamps:  Nip and Duck - Pink Ink Designs
              Celebrate - Sparkle N Sprinkle
Punch:    EK Success
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

I would like to enter this card into the Double D Challenge - Birds, Nests, Birdhouses

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a happy day!




3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

pretty duck and looks great stamped on the pattern paper. That is a neat border punch, like how you have added the gems too it!

Vicki said...

So cute! The gold border and gems make great embellishments for the adorable duck image. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Birds" Challenge.

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Such a sweet and adorable card! Love the colours and it has such a warm and happy feel to it. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

Blog Archive