Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Peace and Happiness

Welcome to my blog! I hope you are enjoying your day. I am showing a card I made using the sunflower and die set from Colorado Craft. They made this set especially to sell for Ukraine where all the procedes go to help them in the war. I went artsy on this card and did a fun technique on the sunflower. I used oxide inks to color the sunflower, placed a stencil over the flower and used a QTip to color on a darker gold color. This gave the flower some texture. I cut out the sunflower using the included die and adhered it on a gelli print background that I had in my stash. I stamped, colored and fussy cut the ladybug and added it to the leaf. The saying is from a sticker book.


Stamp:  Sunflower - Colorado Craft
Ladybug - The Angel Company

Distress Oxide Inks
Acrylic Paints

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:

Dare 2B Artzy:  Flowers
Die Cut Divas:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Feminine


4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful and bright! Thanks for linking up to our May challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

Conniecrafter said...

That stencil technique on the flower gave it just the right texture, so cool and I love the background you picked for it, the ladybug is cute :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is beautiful and it has so much texture!

Anonymous said...

I love the texture & ‘folk art’ style! This is inspiring me to ink up my set like this!!

Blog Archive