Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Delightful Blooms

Hi and welcome to my blog. I just purchased this beautiful flower stamp set from Gina K and I just had to use it! I stamped the flower on watercolor paper and colored the flower using Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey Oxide inks. I added strips of patterned paper to the bottom of the card.



Stamp:  Flower and Saying - Gins K Delightful Blossoms
Oxide Inks - Squeezed Lemonade
                     Wild Honey

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

I would like to enter this card in the Gina K challenge - Black and White With a POP of Color!

2 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

Well this turned out fabulous! I love the perfect pop of yellow in that gorgeous flower. Thank you so much for playing in the GKD July MM challenge!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, I love the way the flower pops with your coloring, the strips of paper at the bottom is a nice touch!

Blog Archive