Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Punches Series #14

Welcome to my blog! Today I am showing another card in my punches series. It has been fun using my punches more. The punch I used on this card is the pretty border at the bottom from Martha Stewart. 


Stamp:  Peacock - Royal King
Saying - Just For Fun
Die:  Wildflower Stems - Tim Holtz
Punch - Martha Stewart
Paper:  Dream - Stamperia

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a fine day!

 

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

The fancy border goes great with your peacock! Love the colors!

Blog Archive