Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, July 22, 2022

Fluttering By

Hi and welcome to my blog. I was hoping to use some new paper soon and I saw this Double D challenge that would be perfect for my paper! The challenge is to use purple, blue and green. These are my favorite colors together. I used a stencil and applied some Lavender Liquid Pearls with a palette knife on the upper left corner. The butterfly was stamped on a watercolor background I had made and fussy cut. 






Stamp:  Butterfly - Unknown
Saying: Heartfelt Creations
Paper:   Art Options - 49 and Market
Stencil: Love and Cherish - Photoplay
Liquid Pearls - Lavender

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Love the mix media feel of it, great way to use the colors!

Donna Phelan said...

Super cute! Love the collage-y style background, that texture looks FAB! Great bold butterfly and awesome sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Purple-Blue-Green Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Blog Archive