Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Punches Series #13

Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you all are keeping cool! I am sharing a "cool" card in my punches series today. This border punch from EK Success reminds me of waves, so I punched out 2 borders from polkadot paper and made ocean waves. I added the cute fish stamps from Close to my Heart and a hello die cut from Karen Burniston. 



Stamps:  Kissy Fish - Close to my Heart
Die:  Hello - Karen Burniston
Punch:  EK Success

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and keep cool!

Challenge entered:

Double D Challenge:  Creatures under/in the sea



1 comment:

Birgit said...

This is such a cute card! Thanks so much for linking up to Double D Challenges. Best of luck to you!

Blog Archive