Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Punches Series #18

Hi and welcome to my blog. Here is another card for my punches series. I don't think I have used this punch before. I love the plaid look. I punched on kraft card stock and then layered it over a Color Burst background. 


Stamps:  Wheat - Inkadinkado
Spots - Stampin' Up
Saying - Sparkle N Sprinkle
Punch:  EK Success
Color Bursts

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

That looks great, I do love the touch of your background peeking out, that is another punch I have not seen, love your wheat stamp with it all tied up in a nice bow :)

Blog Archive