Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Ice Skating Frosty

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I am showing a winter card using this cute stamp from Penny Black. I used a new plaid stencil that I bought myself for Christmas.😄 I also used Memory Box cloud dies and cut them out of glitter card stock. It has warmed up a bit here, but we are to get more winter like weather in a couple of days.


Stamp:  To All... Snowman - Penny Black
Dies:  Puffy Clouds - Memory Box
Stencil:  Plaids - Clear Scrap
Distress Oxide Ink:  Broken China - Ranger
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and Happy New Year!

Challenges entered:

Dare 2B Artzy - Winter Fun
Penny Black - Something New
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Too Cute
Stencil Fun - Winter 



5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

HE is too cute skating with his little tree, like the glittery clouds too!
We had a beautiful day in the 60's today, but we are going back to winter temps starting tomorrow.

Diane said...

So cute and a creative way to use the plaid stencil!

Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}

Sue from Oregon said...

Always love Snowy cards with glittery clouds! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the sparkly clouds and the plaid stencil is awesome! Darling little snowman skating across the pond!

Helen said...

So sweet!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Blog Archive