Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Many Ways to Color #2

I am back with my second card in this Many Ways to Color series. Today I used 2 color mediums. I bought some interesting pens awhile back. They are out line pens. When you write with them they are silver and a color makes an outline around the silver. I used them to outline the stars on my card. Here is a close up picture. You can see a faint pink and orange line around the silver on the stars. I was hoping that the outline would be a little bolder, but it still gives a neat look. I also colored using glitter markers on the inside of the stars.

                    Here is my finished card using the stars.


Stamps:  Stars Stamp and Die Set - American Crafts
Dies:       Swirled Stars Die Set - Sizzix (TH)
               Celebrate - Pink & Main
Spectrum Noir Glitter Markers
Out Line Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day and Happy New Year!

Challenge entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2303







 

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

I have seen those but thought I had better cool down on my marker buying, no more room for them :) neat celebration card!

Tracie said...

Great celebration card. Love the bright colors. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Blog Archive