Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Many Ways to Color Series #1

 Hi and welcome to my blog. At the beginning of each new year I start a new series on my blog. This helps me to stay motivated in my card crafting and to pull out things in my stash that I have not used in a long time. This year for this series I decided to concentrate on the many ways I can color stamps and cards. I had seen this technique on pinterest, so I decided to start with this one. Here is the link to the technique. I must give credit where credit is due! http://tatterednestdesigns.com/the-reality-of-a-dreamer-a-watercoloring-technique/. I deviated just a bit when I made my card. Instead of using the Distress Sprays, I used the Distress Stains since I only had those. 


Stamps:  Slim Rose Tendrils - Stampendous
               Italian Poetry Background - Hero Arts
               Saying - Stampendous
Dies:      Stitched Circle - Gina Marie
               Leaves - No Brand
Distress Stains

This is the stamp I used on the left side of the card. I colored it in using the stain droplets left on my mat.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day and a Happy New Year! 


2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is stunning April! What a great idea to choose a technique to keep you going through the year. Thanks also for sharing the source link - such beautiful cards.

Conniecrafter said...

I saw that and thought it looked like a pretty technique, you did a gorgeous job with it!
I was wondering if you were going to do another series this year.

Blog Archive