Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Many Ways to Color #4

Hi and welcome to my blog. Here is another fun way to color your stamps! This technique is called Rock N Roll. This is an old technique, but gives beautiful results. Take solid stamps and stamp the entire stamp on your stamp pad that is a lighter color of ink. Next turn your stamp around on the edges on a darker color of ink and then stamp on your card stock. For example I stamped the pink flower using a pink ink pad and then rolled the edges around on a red ink pad. You can see the darker color edges on all the flowers on my card. This gives the flowers a little more depth than just stamping with one color. I stamped on glossy card stock for this card.


Stamps:  Large Flower - Studio G
Small Flowers - Blossoms - Sparkle N Sprinkle
Saying:  Thoughtful Wishes - Stampendous
Distress Inks

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2307
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #583-584



3 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Such a happy card! Makes me think spring! I appreciate the reminder about the extra ink on the solid stamps. Well done! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs

Conniecrafter said...

I forgot all about that technique, such pretty flowers to use it with, and I like how your sentiment goes in a curve like your flowers!

wannabcre8tive said...

Love this beautiful and colorful card. The colors remind me of Spring and I am looking forward to it’s arrival.

Blog Archive