Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Spring Birthday

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am showing a Spring birthday card today using Penny Black stamps. Spring has sprung here in South Carolina. Many trees and flowers are in full bloom! At the bottom of my card, I used a border embossing folder. I have not used one of these in a very long time and I saw that I had quite a few! I need to pull them out and use them more often. I know we all have those things that are stashed away and forgotten. 😏


Stamps:  Wreath Whimsy - Penny Black
Embossing Folder:  Border - Cuttlebug
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Saying:  Sticker - Krazy Kreations

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a fine day!

Challenges entered:

Can You Handle the Pressure - Things with Wings
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Hearts and/or Flowers
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A darling image and a fun way to use a border embossing folder. I doubt I have ever really used a lot of mine.

Conniecrafter said...

Such a lovely wreath and sweet bird, I do like the look of the embossed border, and yes I do have plenty of them that need to come out and play :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

So Springy! Love the bright colours! We got snow this morning!

Mrs A. said...

Hello April, yes I have way too much stash too that is forgotten about.A blogger friend showed a card using a Tilda stamp which reminded I had a whole folder full of them so I got one out ot use on a card. I have lots of border embossing folders as well. I can feel a spring clean coming on. your card here is a delight. Just right for welcoming in spring. The trees are a bit behind here to flower but the bulbs are stsrting to come through. Hugs Mrs A.

Blog Archive