Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Christmas Village

Hi and welcome to my blog. I have been making Christmas cards all through the year so that I won't be crunched right before the season. I am also getting ready to move, so I am glad my cards are done. On this card I used the Hero Arts village stamp and stamped with navy ink. I also used the Memory Box Orchard Tree Frame and Background die. This die makes a pretty shaped card. The saying is a sticker. Rhinestones were added to look like falling snow. 


I woiuld like to enter this into othe following challenges:

Hero Arts:  Holiday Cards ( any holiday )
Memory Box:  Terrific Trees

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a stunning card, April. You really did a unique card with the small village with a large tree to create a 3D view. The gently falling rhinestone stone is a lovely touch. Have a great weekend. I'm sure it will be busy.

Conniecrafter said...

That is so cool how you paired the tree with your village, I like your string between the two. I never thought to use this die in the winter time, I like it!

Kate Deignan said...

Love the shape of this card! Thanks for entering the Stay Crafty Challenge!

Blog Archive