Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, October 16, 2023

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #401

 Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!


We are here with a new challenge for you.



with the option theme of Add a House Mouse

 Friend. 



Hosted by our Talented Teamie BUNNY

Challenge ends October 29th

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR

We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at:

SIMON SAYS STAMP


Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads




Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support.  

This is one of my favorite Fall House Mouse stamps! It just cracks me up. I pulled a background from my stash where I had used translucent embossing paste with a leaf stencil and then I added sparkly embossing powders to it and heat set it.




Stamp:  Corn Toothed - Stampendous
Stencil:  Falling Leaves - Unknown
Die:  Stitched Oval - Gina Marie
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Translucent Embossing Paste - Dreamweaver
Sparkly Embossing Powders - Sparkle N Sprinkle

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge! Have a great day!

I would like to enter my card into this challenge:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes #2341

11 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Super cute! This is indeed a hilarious image. Your corn is colour coordinated with the leaves you created just perfectly. The dark background really makes the leaves pop. Perfect for this time of year.

Bunny said...

It is such a cute image. I love that you made it Indian corn. It's such a great fall card. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

you have made a beautiful autumn card April

gr karin

Sue said...

Super cute scene and fun stamp, Aril. Love the fall background too. These mice sure do have fun!!

Hugs
Sue

Carol L said...

The background is gorgeous with all the sparkle, and that was always one of my most favorite HM images with the corn! Too cute!

Conniecrafter said...

Such a cute and fun Autumn stamp, great coloring of it too, your background is just perfect with it, looks terrific!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) the image is so sweet and I love the embossed leaves, so pretty! :-)

hope you're enjoying a fabulous weekend!
Lols x x x

Terri Winske said...

Pretty card, and I love the fall leaves!! Looks like these cute little critters are having a feast! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at PIP Challenges this week. It’s always fun to see what you create!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a gorgeous and fun card. I love the sparkly leaves! Reminds me to use my sparkle embossing powders!! Thanks for the great inspiration and for joining us at PIP Challenges!!
hugs

creationsnz said...

A friendly scene set off by those wonderful golden leaves and sumptous bow. CarolG

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a fun House Mouse autumn card and love your colorful leaves!

Blog Archive