Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Many Ways to Color #19 - Colored pencils and Gamsol

Hi and welcome to my blog! Another way I like to color is using colored pencils and Gamsol (mineral spirits). The Gamsol helps to blend the pencil colors and gives a nice soft look. 

I pulled out a background from my stash that I made using a gelli plate. I then stamped the maple leaf on it and added gold embossing powder. I fussy cut the pumpkin stack and pop dotted it to the card front. 


Stamp:   Stacked Pumpkins - Sparkle N sprinkle
               Maple Leaf - Hero Arts
Embossing Folder:  Leaves - Unknown
Colored Pencils:  Prisma

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

I would like to enter this card into this challenge -

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2340

4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, that is a cool background you had and the leaf is a great touch, the embossing it is layered on is a great frame for it and I love the blending of the colors you got with the pumpkins!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful card, April! perfect for Fall. Colors are spectacular.

nwilliams6 said...

One day I am going to try the gamasol technique. Yours came out beautifully and looks fab against that wonderful background you created.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

A very beautiful card using your gelliplate and embossing of a maple leaf. Those pumpkins are coloured to perfection. Gosh, I haven't coloured in ages. This card is so very elegant.

Blog Archive