Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Flower

For this card I used glitter patterned paper. I stamped the flowers from Heartfelt Creations onto burgundy patterned paper, cut them out and layered them. I stamped the leaves from Heartfelt Creations on green card stock and cut them out to add to the flower. I used a label die cut and gold vellum to stamp the Noel on. This card is entered in the Waltzing Mouse sketch challenge.

Also, I am giving away blog candy to celebrate the 6th month mark of my blog, so please scroll down to see how you can be a winner! Have a wonderful day. It is gloomy and rainy here, so it has been a good day to work on Christmas cards and challenges! You can see the challenge here -----

http://waltzingmousesketchchallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Edith said...

I love the beautiful designer paper you used, April! The mix with the color of your flower is just perfect!
Hugs, Edith

Linda said...

Hello April,

I'm a fairly new follower, and I've been enjoying your blog and seeing your projects. This card is wonderful. I particularly like the cut-out flower and leaves which gives a nice dimensional look. Great job. Linda E.

Mona Pendleton said...

Pretty card April! Love the Fancy tag and beautiful flower! Thanks so much for playing along with the WMSC :)

Blog Archive