Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, March 28, 2011

Pretty In Pink

At Sparkle N Sprinkle this week the contest is to make a card for a remarkable woman in your life. There are several, so I thought of them for Mother's Day and made this card. I used the Sparkle N Sprinkle rose and saying  from  My Rose Garden set. I stamped the rose twice in white and embossed with white embossing powder. I colored the roses with inks and a water brush. I cut up one of the roses to layer on top of the other to give dimension. I used a Sizzix rose frame die, a heart Nellie's die and a Quik Kutz frame die that I cut apart to make the swirls. You can see the challenge here http://sparklensprinkle.com/blog/   May you have a blessed day.

3 comments:

Kate said...

This is just so, so pretty! I love the colours and layers to it. It's just perfect for Mother's Day!

Sondra said...

I love that rose in the top corner. And the color combo on this card is just peachy! :)

Shirley said...

So feminine and lovely!

Blog Archive