Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Waltzing Mouse Sketch #37

I am working on some challenges today. This one is for Waltzing Mouse Sketch  #37.  You can see it here
http://waltzingmousesketchchallenge.blogspot.com/. I used Waltzing Mouse Bountiful Baskets stamps for a birthday card. The frame is a sizzix frame and the paper is DCWV. I love the yellow and blue colors together. It is rainy outside today, but I am keeping my spirits up by making Spring cards! Hope the sun comes out soon.

3 comments:

Shannon White said...

Such a Cheerful Card! So pretty! 8-)

Kate said...

I love the yellows and blues together too! This is a lovely spring card!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so springy! I love the yellows and blues and the embellishments are perfect! Thank you for joining us at Waltzingmouse this week!

Blog Archive