Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kissing

Here is another old technique that is fun to do. It is called "kissing" since you ink up 2 stamps and "kiss" one stamp to the other. You will need a solid stamp -- I used a pear from Posh Impressions. Ink it up with a lighter color of pigment ink -- I used an aqua color. I took 2 more smaller solid flower stamps, inked them in another color -- I used red pigment ink on one and yellow pigment ink on the other. Take the smaller stamps and stamp them onto the large inked stamp in several places and turn the stamps each time you stamp so as to have enough ink to stamp on the first stamp. THEN take the large solid stamp and stamp it on your card stock. I hope this sounds clear enough to you! LOL!

1 comment:

Kate said...

What a great technique, April! I'd actually learned this at a stamping class ages ago and had completely forgotten about it. The kissing technique works wonderfully with your pear. Lovely card!

Blog Archive