Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Rebuild Your Life

I must say I really enjoyed doing this challenge. At Sparkle N Sprinkle the challenge is "rebuilding your life" and one way to do that is to create something for yourself. There are no rules to this challenge, except to use SNS stamps. It was fun to create something out of the blue with no restrictions. I seem to have water -- beach on my mind lately. I guess because it is 93 degrees here today and will be through Thursday! Yikes! It seems like it is mid- July instead of the end of May. I love this cute crab from SNS. He seems so happy. Loving the cool water I guess. I also wanted an excuse to use this wonderful cord that was given to me last weekend. Thanks again, Cheryl! For the sand I used cork paper and then sprinkled mica glitter over top of it. To see the challenge you can click here --http://sparklensprinkle.com/gameinfo.php

3 comments:

Shirley said...

April, This little crab is too too cute for words. The eyes have it!!! Loving those shells and the background too!

Kate said...

This is adorable! I love the tiny shell's in the crab's claws - and the way you did the bottom of the sea is amazing!!

Jenny Gropp said...

This is so stinking cute -- love everything about it!!! The shells were a great add on!!! A perfect touch!

Blog Archive