Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Pocket Card

We had a beautiful day here today. I spent it outside watering as my husband and crew laid sod! Here is a pocket Easter card I made for several challenges. I haven't made one of these pocket cards in a long time. It was fun to make. My tip for Tip Top Tuesday's challenge is this -- I didn't have a large enough frilly frame die to go around the image, so I used a smaller one I had, cut it in half and glued it on either side of the back of the image. At Just Magnolia the challenge is to use more than one fold on your card. For the Magnolia-licious challenge we have this lovely picture as inspiration.




And here is my card.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely rest of the week!

10 comments:

Olena said...

So cute card! Great job! Olena

Brenda said...

It's just adorable! Cake looks yummy too LOL

Shona Erlenborn said...

That's just pure eye candy!

Sue said...

April, how very sweet. Love the Tilda with the eggs in her apron, and the card fold is wonderful.

Hugs
Sue

Anonymous said...

Pretty card and love how you have done your die cut, Thanks for a great tip! and thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

Inger Marie said...

What an amazing cake:)
And your card is so pretty:))
Hugs from Inger Marie

Gerlinde said...

Hmmmm - that cake gives me an idea for Easter dinner! LOVE the card! Love all the folds and the Easter egg background!

Donna Ellis said...

Your card is darling! Just love what you have done with the filling!

Karin said...

I love the Easter grass you used on this cute card! Great job :)

C said...

Aw...how cute is this? Love the use of the Easter grass, it's perfect!

Blog Archive