Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog Hop Winners

Thanks for all who joined in the Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog Hop! Here are the winners!!! Congratulations!



Grand Prize #1:  A Stamp Set of your choice on cling cushion
Carrie
Grand Prize #2: A Stampette Set of your choice on cling cushion
A French Accent
1st Place:  From Julie Zippel’s Blog       2 Glitter Tinsels of your choice
Katy
2nd Place:  From Brenda Smalle’s Blog (that’s me :O)    3 Embossing Powders of your choice
Sherry Murphy
3rd Place:  From Charlene Driggs’ Blog   3 Glitters of your choice
Susannah

No comments:

Blog Archive