Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, June 15, 2012

Back to Childhood

Hello! Happy weekend! I hope you have a good one. I am entering this card into 2 challenges. I love polka dots and I just love this bright polka dot paper. At Joan's Gardens we are to make a card for a child. I just love these little bunnies eating ice cream. What child doesn't like ice cream? At House Mouse and Friends the challenge is Here Comes the Sun. We are to make summery cards. Ice cream is sooooo yummy on a hot summer day! Can't you tell I love ice cream too?


Challenges entered:

Joan's Gardens For a Child
House Mouse Here Comes the Sun

10 comments:

Viksya said...

So positive and sunny card! Oh, so cute stamp=)
Good luck=)

Brenda said...

Just love the little house mice! What fun with the ice cream cones....great job coloring!

downrightcrafty said...

oh so adorable, and lovely colouring on this great choice of image, thank you for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, look forward to seeing so many more of your lovely creations
Hugs Kate xx

Heather said...

A gorgeous card, your colours and papers are stunning, such an adorable image - so colouring!!

hugs Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge

Christine said...

Gorgeous colourful cute HM creation, lovely citrus colours great papers & design..cute take on the chall theme.

Thanks for sharing at HM & friends chall this wk

smiles Christine x

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

April this is SUCH a darling card! Beautifully colored and I adore the stamp you've used! Thanks for joining in the fun at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog.

Cheers!
Jennifer

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh this is just so adorable, I love the bright colours and this happy hopper image is just adorable
Lindsay xx

Gail said...

Oh I love it!
The paper is wonderful!

E. Marie said...

Very cute!! Love how you added buttons on the great background paper.

Sue said...

April, love this sweet stamp and that gorgeous polkadot paper too!!

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive