My tag is not patriotic, but I wish you a Happy Independence day anyway! On Tim Holtz's blog he is showing how to make a splash using canned air. I just love this technique because it always makes a wonderful background. Click here to see this fun technique. I made my flower by rubbing Distress inks on book pages and spritzing with water to blend. I then used a scalloped heart punch and punched out "petals", layered them and sewed a button in the middle. Thanks for stopping by and have a fun and safe holiday!
- ► 2016 (79)
- ► 2015 (85)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (117)
- Technique Tuesday -- Soot Stamping
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog Hop
- Technique Tuesday -- Alcohol Inks Grid
- Dragonfly Dreams
- Another New Release
- New Release!
- Technique Tuesday -- Making a Scene
- Blog Hop Winners!
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Christmas in July Blog Hop
- Technique Tuesday -- Swirled Acrylics
- Scrapbook Expo
- 12 Tags of 2012 -- July
- Technique Tuesday -- Watercolor on Canvas
- Happy 4th!
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2011 (170)