Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good day. I have been doing some challenges on the Two Peas in a Bucket board. I combined two challenges which are -- a color challenge, aqua and peach plus a dragonfly image and a pre- olympic challenge where we needed to use 5 circles. At Top Tip Tuesday they also want to see circles for their challenge. My tip is this -- I wanted certain patterns from my patterned paper to show on the circles I punched, so I just flipped my circle punch over to see where I needed to punch. I used the dragonfly from the new Nature 467 set at Sparkle N Sprinkle. Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!
- Technique Tuesday -- Soot Stamping
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog Hop
- Technique Tuesday -- Alcohol Inks Grid
- Dragonfly Dreams
- Another New Release
- New Release!
- Technique Tuesday -- Making a Scene
- Blog Hop Winners!
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Christmas in July Blog Hop
- Technique Tuesday -- Swirled Acrylics
- Scrapbook Expo
- 12 Tags of 2012 -- July
- Technique Tuesday -- Watercolor on Canvas
- Happy 4th!
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2011 (170)