Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, December 6, 2012

12 tags of 2012 -- December

Hi Everyone! After about a week of Spring weather it is feeling more like Christmas today. We have come to the end of Tim Holtz's tags for 2012. I had a lot of fun making this Christmas tag. I made it small enough to put on the front of a Christmas card. The cardinal is an Inkadinkado stamp and the music script is from Stampabilities.  For the snow, I used White Detail and Sparkle embossing powders from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Thank you for stopping by. I trust your day has been a good one!


11 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the color combination. Very pretty!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a lovely little tag April. Love the snowy background.

Brenda said...

What a cute tag!

Donna Ellis said...

Beeee-u-teeeee-ful, April! Such lovely colors. How do you curl your paper like that? Is it text weight? or cs. the distressed colors on the layers is so pretty!

April said...

It is text parchment paper.

Anne Temple said...

This is just as cute as can be! Love the little tag and the sheet of music is perfect.

Gerlinde said...

So pretty, April! Love the color combo and the curled music sheet!

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

What a cute little tag!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Your tag has an authentic vintage feel to it. Blessings!

Julie Z said...

Love this! The colors are awesome - so vibrant! Very, very pretty April!

Unknown said...

Beautiful interpretation April. It will look fabulous on a card.

Blog Archive