Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good day. We are having a cold rain here, but they are forecasting much better weather for the weekend. Yeah!

I want to show you a birthday card I made using new Penny Black stamps. I love this Reflection stamp set. I am always in need of birthday cards, so I have been making some lately to have on hand.





I added a tag with a message. I used a Penny Black saying from the Critter Party stamp set.






Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Challenges entered:

Penny Black:  Lace and Pearls
Simon Says Stamp:  Tag It

11 comments:

Ginny B said...

April, you have so many beautiful elements on your card; I can tell there was lots of love and skill that went into such a lovely creation. That embossing folder and the flower complement each other so nicely. Great entry for Joan's challenge this week.

scrappymo! said...

Like Ginny I love the extra elements on your page What a delight to pull the flower up to reveal the hidden tag!

The Penny b\lack image and sentimetn is lovely1

Joan Fricker said...

April, great card. I love your soft colors and the way you layered all the items, Beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for this week's challenge,
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a pretty piece April. Love the image too, and your touches of lace and pearls - so girly!

ionabunny said...

Very pretty card. Love the stamped image and the way you embellished the flowers

Donna Ellis said...

wow! wonderful card, April - so pretty in the soft green and white, and very feminine! LOVELY! xo

Anne Temple said...

Love this! Fabulous embossed background and great coloring of the image. Love the hidden tag too.

cheiron said...

Such a beautiful image and I love the green! Thanks for playing along with the Tag It! Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Shirley said...

How fun and lovely at the same time! Wow on the add to her floral, the lace, and pearls too! The embossed BG is wonderful! I really like the tag you did for the inset! A beautiful card, April!

Mayras Designs said...

Beautiful card !! The image is lovely , and the embossing in the background is the perfect touch !!

Sue said...

April, so pretty. Love the lace and that color green is so pretty. Stamp is wonderful, hadn't seen it before, Lovely.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive