Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, March 3, 2014

Spring Tag

Hi Everyone! I know all of us are getting Spring fever. We have had some very Spring like weather here lately, but it will be getting colder. I know those of you with lots of snow are looking forward to Spring for sure! I want to share the Spring tag I made for Tim Holtz's tag challenge for March. I always have fun making the tags each month and learning new techniques and tips. You can see his demo here.




I added glitter to the eggs so that they would stand out better.




At the top I used some of my Washi tape that has been sitting in a drawer forever! LOL!




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Fashionable Stamping Challenges:  Anything Goes

14 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This is so wonderful! I followed the link you posted on Two Peas. Just became your latest follower.

This tag is so lovely. From the stickles on the nest eggs and the tfeather beside...every detail is so lovely!

Mamas Heart n Soul said...

Hi. This tag is absolutely stunning!! Very, very pretty! :-)

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous tag. Love the bright colors and the washi tape (mine collects dust too).

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous details make for a beautiful tag, April. Very delicate!

Sandy said...

Hey April - I love your tag!!!!
sandy xx

Claudia N. said...

Oh, yes! This is pretty! Love the collaged elements and the colours!
Claudia x

Eret said...

April, your tag is so pretty. Love the colors and lovely embellishments you have used on it.
Hugs,
Eret

Donna Ellis said...

such a happy, wonderful, coloring, springy masterpiece of a tag, April!

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Wow, absolutely love your take on the challenge

Mrs.B said...

Hi April, Fabulous tag, really does make you think of Spring.
Great combination of images and embellishments.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril x

Zuzu's Blog said...

your tag is gorgeous April. I love the touches of bold colour in it. looks like an old reference school book or something.

Mayras Designs said...

Love this tag !!! Great details !!!

Cathy Michels said...

I love your tag!! The sparkly eggs and beautiful feathers really 'complete the ensemble'. And to think you had the absolute perfect washi tape in your drawer! :) Great job!

Hetty said...

Wonderful tag and beautiful color.

Blog Archive