Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, April 21, 2014

Friends Are Family

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your day. I want to share a friendship card I made with the cute Ellie the Elephant stamp set 553 from Sparkle N Sprinkle. I love the saying "friends are the family we choose". God has blessed me with such a wonderful friend family! I cherish each and every one of you! It seems like I have been doing a lot of paper piecing lately, but I love the look of it, so Ellie is polka dotted this time!




I cut strips of patterned paper and left some gaps between to add Gypsy Red glitter GM2005 to the background.Sparkling Snow glitter G1003 was used on Ellie's polka dots and Bubblegum glitter G1088 was used on the mouse.




For full instructions on how to make this card, please click here.




Thank you so much for dropping by. I hope your day is full of good things!

April

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So much fun April. Love the striped, sparkly background and your polka dotted Ellie is just adorable!

Mayras Designs said...

Ohh my goodness April , this is adorable !!!! I love the way you did Ellie the elephant !!! Perfect and beautiful project !!!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Anne Temple said...

Ellie looks fabulous paper pieced. Love how you highlighted the dots with glitter. Great sentiment to go with this image too.

Shirley said...

April, you never disappoint! What a perfect sentiment and that elephant is just to too cute for words! That DP is just outstanding with your image!!

Donna Ellis said...

This is DARLING! So imaginative, and just so sweet. hugs, de

Kate said...

This is so bright, cheerful and FUN!! I love the look of your polka-dotted elephant!!

Blog Archive