Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy 4th

Hi Everyone! I want to wish you all a wonderful, safe and happy 4th. During all of our fun celebrations let's not forget why we are celebrating and remember the brave military who have sacrificed to keep our country free. It is my prayer that we to hold these freedoms for years to come. God Bless America!





Thanks so much for stopping by. I wish you the best!






3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a sweet card and message, April. Happy 4th to you and yours!

scrappymo! said...

Great card! Happy 4th of July to you and yours.

Donna Ellis said...

What a beautiful July 4 card, April. It feels like Americana - and makes me feel both happy and pleased. THAT is true art, right? When someone feels your heart? Lovely coloring with the soft tones. hugs, de

Blog Archive