Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Autumn View

Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's August 1 Reveal.

This month SIX new stamp sets are being introduced. These sets are 20% off their regular price, until August 3rd.  All the sets are available on Cling Mounted Rubber and as a digital image. TheSunflower, set #643 is the stamp set featured in  This Month's Technique Video.

The sets are:



Knight Owl #632     (Digi version: DIGI632)
Sunflower #643     (Digi version: DIGI643)
A Little Note #645     (Digi version: DIGI645)
Pilgrim Thanksgiving #646     (Digi version: DIGI646)
Wisps of Autumn #647     (Digi version: DIGI647)
Witchy Gerty #648     (Digi version: DIGI648)


I chose the Wisps of Autumn stamp set 647 to use on my card. I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to Autumn. I love the cooler weather and beautiful colors!




I made the window by using the Spellbinders Fancy Window die and adding the beautiful  Copper Flame embossing powder 453. I added the embossing powder a second time and sprinkled a little Champagne glitter G1045 in it for more sparkle. The saying is from the Autumn Swirl set 410 and was embossed using Teddy Brown embossing powder EP




The pumpkin is from the Fall Harvest set 474. I used Tiger Orange velvet glitter GM2003 on it. I love this Wisps of Autumn set because it can be used with many of our other Fall sets. 




To see the full instructions for this card please click here.



On August 3rd,  one Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the comments left on the designers' blogs listed below.  The Grand Prize Winner will receive their choice of:

1) all SIX of the new rubber stamp sets
or 
2) all the new digital stamps and digital stamp sets. 

The new SNS Creative Challenges also begins today, with lots of prizes and recognition badges. 

The winner of the blog hop will be announced on August 3 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs:

Anita Scroggins
April Williams  (ME)
Belinda Shupe
Emmy van den Heuvel
Eret Pank
Marie Berquist
Shona Erlenborn
Steff Munnings
Anne Temple


Don't forget to leave a comment with each Designer to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  We love reading your comments and hope we have inspired you as well.  If you absolutely can not leave a comment for some reason, please email icinganne@yahoo.com with your comment and the name of the blog or Designer you are commenting about.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying seeing all the new releases! Now off to the wonderfully talented Belinda!


Challenges Entered:

Divas by Design:  Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund:  Anything Goes/Sentiment
613 Avenue Create:  Use a Sentiment

23 comments:

Belinda said...

April your card is so pretty!! Love how you used the window scene on your card. Your colors, sparkle and embossing are just beautiful!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the way your frame looks and the glimmery pumpkin- beautiful! Wonderful card!

Paula said...

I can't believe fall stamps are here, where did the summer go? The card is lovely.

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous card April! Love looking out that window.

Unknown said...

I love the frame on your card and the pumpkin very pretty card
thanks for showing us

loulou said...

April sorry but after going through a colder than normal winter I'm looking forward to spring but that doesn't detract from the beauty of your gorgeous card.

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

Fall, already? I am not ready. Love this window scene, April. And the verse is perfect.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Love your fall scene...these are fabulous colors together!!!

NanaConnie said...

WOW, April ! Love the entire card but especially that embossed window frame. Spectacular. Wisps of Autumn is such a great set. It's on my Wish list, along with most of the others.

Mary Holshouser said...

I love the window with the leaves behind it. The pumpkin is so bright and shiny.
thanks for sharing a beautiful card.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Donna Ellis said...

how pretty (and intriguing) to use the leaves in the background, April! The acorn colors look beautiful (so real). Love how you used the die cut, too! hugs, de

ShirleyTACS said...

I really like the frame and how it is embossed. I also like that you used other stamps. Too often I focus on the new ones and forget the older ones that might coordinate. Thanks.

Sue said...

Beautiful Autumn card, April. Love the rich colors of Fall, and the window is wonderful.

Hugs
Sue

scrappymo! said...

This is a wonderful fall themed card, April. The colours are great and I love that frame!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Your pumpkin looks candied! Love it April. The window frame is totally awesome. Just love this set!

Sue D said...

Lovely autumn card. Love the window.

Pat said...

Great card for fall.

Unknown said...

Super card! The variety of colors you used are so FALL. Really like how you embossed the window frame with the Copper Flame.

AuntDi said...

I love the card! The colors make me long for fall. The use of the embossing powder twice is something I had never thought about doing. And adding the touch of glitter is a great idea.

Michele Cunningham said...

Such a pretty card. Love the copper colored frame. Puts me in the mood for fall. Thanks for sharing with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Mirella said...

Great card, love the idea with the window frame...! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week, hugs, Mirella

Mayras Designs said...

April this is gorgeous !!!! You have created a really beautiful card !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Rosie said...

This is gorgeous!! I have that die and LOVE how you added the copper embossing powder! Definitely need to get me some! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

Blog Archive