Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your day. Here is a tag I made for Valentine's Day. I love working with collage although I don't do a lot of it. My tag is a mix of papers, washi tape and embellishments.



I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day. 

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Red + Pink



6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so darling April. Love the soft pink hues, the lace and ribbons. Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What a fabulous collage! For someone who doesn't work with collage oven, you absolutely nailed it! It reminded me of a beautiful patchwork quilt and I love how you combined different elements like the tape and the lace. The ribbon bow at the bottom is gorgeous and I love the clever way you incorporated buttons. You did an amazing job and I'm so glad that you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Sue said...

April, your Valentine Tag is wonderful. Love the collage and all your beautiful details and hearts. Hope it was made for someone special.

Hugs
Sue

Anne Temple said...

Your tag looks amazing. Love all the various elements.

Embellishments said...

Hi April :-) This is beautiful and I love the collage papers, it all work so well together.
~Steff~

Margik said...

Hi April! Love your beautiful and cheerful version of Tim's tag.

Blog Archive