Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Berry Delicious

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog. I want to show you a card I made with the Berry Sundae stamp set 688 from Sparkle N Sprinkle. I just love this set. I love ice cream, so this is right down my alley! I used Sparkle embossing powder EP107 on the stripes on the patterned paper. Winter Berry embossing powder EP411 was used on the raspberries. White Liquid Applique was used for the whipped cream. Sparkling Snow glitter G1003 was sprinkled over the "ice cream."



I used an embossing folder for the background behind the ice cream bowl, cut out a window using a die cut and popped up the piece over the bowl. Diamond Glaze was used on the bowl to make it look like glass. Corner dies were used to dress up the corners of the card.



Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope your day is as yummy as ice cream!


Challenges entered:

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  No Rules
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Add a Little Texture
Top Tip Tuesday:  Rubber Stamps Only (TIP)  --  If you want glitter paper and do not have any, use a Versamarker to color in the places where you want sparkle, like I did on the stripes. Add clear sparkle embossing powder and heat set. Now you have glitter paper!

8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

April this is stunning, from your glass bowl to the puffed whipped cream - delicious and sparkly all the way. Love the embossed background and the striped sparkled dp.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Hi, I had a bit of trouble getting to your blog from the Top Tip Tuesday challenge page as the link on your name says 'Blog not found', however it seems that the 'St' is missing as it searches for 'ampwillydesigns.blogspot.com'. Perhaps you could re-do the link on the challenge for us thanks as when Elaine comes to check the TIPS she might not be able to find you.
However I am here now and what a gorgeous card this is. So very sparkly and sweet. I love the diamond glaze on the sundae glass it looks so real. Hope you are lucky in the Top Tip Tuesday draw this week and see you there again soon.
Lorraine DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Hi again, thanks for re-entering the challenge - all sorted now thanks :)
Lorraine DT

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That looks delicious!! The diamond glaze really looks great!

Donna Ellis said...

how BEAUTIFUL and I love the glaze on the glass, April! hugs, de

Sue said...

April, OH MY this looks good enough to dip your finger into for a taste! Beautiful coloring and decorating your fabulous ice cream and the papers a lovely too. Great design, love it.

Hugs
Sue

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty April! Love all the shimmery detail! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhh this is sooo yummy and shimmery!!! love this!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Top Tip Tuesday. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Blog Archive