Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sending You a Smile

Hi Everyone! Hello and welcome to my blog. I want to share a card I made using stencil paste and embossing powder. I laid a leaf stencil on white card stock and used white stencil paste on it. After I lifted off the stencil and while the paste was wet, I added Moss Star embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle. I then heat set the embossing powder with my heat tool and this also helped the paste to dry. Here is a close up of the leaves.




The hummingbird and flower is from the Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp set Hummingbirds and Flowers. The saying is from the SNS stamp set, Spring Floral. The frame for the saying was made using a Spellbinders Labels 20 die. I used a Martha Stewart corner and border punch to make the pink frame.




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!


Challenges entered:
Scrapy Land:  Anything Goes/Dies ( Spellbinders Labels 20 die )
Shabby Tea Room:  Pretty in Pink
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Let's Get Sentimental
Stamp and Create:  May Flowers

9 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Lovely card, April! Beautiful colors, and great use of the stencil for sure! xo

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and that beautiful hummingbird! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #17!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the stencilled border April. Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Challenge for Sparkle N Sprinkle!

Teresa Kline said...

hello April, super sweet card, fabulous coloring! ..so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Anne Temple said...

Your card is beautiful April! Love the stenciled border and all the vibrant colors. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge and congrats on being a SNS Featured Artist!

Diane said...

Beautiful...love all the gorgeous glittery details!! Thank you for joining us at "Sparkle N Sprinkle"!

scrappymo! said...

Great technique...your glittery leaves look beautiful.
This is such a pretty card!

scrappymo! said...

Great technique...your glittery leaves look beautiful.
This is such a pretty card!

E. Marie said...

April, love the technique and your card is so pretty! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Blog Archive