Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, July 16, 2016

One Layer

Hi Everyone and welcome to my blog. It is always a challenge for me to make a one layer card since I love adding many layers to my cards. The Penny Black challenge this month is to make a one layer card and I must say I am quite pleased with the results. I used a frame from Just For Fun stamps and stamped the images from Penny Black's Critter Party stamp set inside the frames. The images were colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I also added enamel dots which I have fallen in love with recently. They add such a fun touch to cards.




                          Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!


Challenges entered:

Crafty Creations;  Clean and Simple
Penny Black:  One Layer Cards
Tuesday Throwdown:  One Layer

7 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is a fun one layer card! I really like the frames and the bold primary colors you used! I am such a big fan of enamel dots too.

Conniecrafter said...

that little guy is just adorable and I love the the other circles filled too, great one layer card!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun CAS card April! Very bright and cheery.

Gibmiss said...

Hi April
Fabulous card... Love the image... Stunning card...
Thanks for joining us at PBSC this month
Hugs Sylvie X

Sue from Oregon said...

Yes one layers are hard but your fun design really fit the bill! Great creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

♥ Sue Kment

Helen said...

Fab card - love how you combined the stamps!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Aileen said...

Such a wonderful card, love the design and your colouring.

Blog Archive