Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Bits and Bobs #8

Hi Everyone! I am back with another bits and bobs card. I have been wanting to try my hand at making shabby chic cards lately, so I made one using some old things in my stash and this is what I came up with.




First I found this bunny I had stamped on lavender card stock a few years back for an Easter card, but I never used it. I fussy cut him to add behind the flower that I had stamped some time ago on some purple patterned paper. Actually I had stamped several flowers, so I fussy cut two and layered them to make one fluffy flower. Purple pearls were added to the center. I used a background that had been stamped with a script background stamp. I made a frilly frame using an old, but a very favorite, Martha Stewart punch. Then I added an old piece of ribbon for a bow, a swirl ( Spellbinders die ) that I had cut out long ago and leaves I found in a package. I am loving looking through all my old things and making something new!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

heARTful Challenge:  Anything Goes + Stamp
One Crazy Stamper Challenge:  Think Spring
Scrapy Land Challenge:  Spring Blooms + Die
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Showers and/or Flowers

7 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is such a fun card, I love the colors together with the pretty ribbon and punched background. Great job with your bits and bobs!

Sherrie K. said...

What a beautiful card! The frilly frame is so pretty for the base. I love the awesome swirl beneath the gorgeous flowers and the bunny is so sweet! Such a wonderful design!
Thank you so much for joining us in the challenge at Scrapy Land!
Sherrie K
Scrapy Land DT Member

sarascloset said...

April how fabulous you were able to pull this fabulous rabbit out of a hat and use up some of that old stash in the process! Gorgeous design and a sweet little bunny! Thank you for sharing this in our Spring Blooms challenge at Scrapy Land! Hugs! Sara Emily DT

Conniecrafter said...

You have done an awesome job of putting together a lot of things you didn't use on other projects, they all work perfectly together!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful flowers and love the rabbit popping out of it.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Leanne said...

Great color and the flower is super pretty, nice die you used as well. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.
Leanne DT/OCS

SewPaperPaint said...

I love that bunny and your fantastic layered flowers! We are so happy to see you sharing with Scrapy Land. Hugs, Autumn

Blog Archive