Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Thinking of You

Hi and welcome to my blog! I hope you are having a good day. I want to show you a Spring card I made using several Just For Fun stamps. I used the Distressed Music Block Antique Birdcage and the Pair of Birds stamps. I stamped the music block stamp and the birdcage onto patterned paper and fussy cut them. I layered them on top of the Sizzix Fancy labels die cut from pink patterned paper. I stamped the birds using brown ink, fussy cut them and pop dotted them to the card. The saying came from the Sentiments 1 sheet. Everything was adhered to the white card base that was embossed by using a paisley embossing folder.




 I hope you can join in our Easter/Spring challenge. You might even win a gift certificate to the store! Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope your day will be full of good things!


4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Awesome card, April! I love the stamps you used and the very shabby chic look!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so pretty April. Love the little panel background. Very unique!

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous! Loving those stamps and the beautiful papers you chose.

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is just lovely, such terrific layering and love the colors!

Blog Archive