Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, May 12, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! I hope all you mothers out there have a wonderful and blessed day.





On my card I started by adding patterned paper to the card base. I cut white frames using the Spellbinders Labels 8 dies and ran them through a dotted swiss embossing folder. I stamped the Just For Fun large colorblock butterfly twice with pink ink, fussy cut them and added them to two corners of the card. I stamped the Just For Fun Happy Mother's Day saying onto the cuttlebug scroll label die and pop dotted it in the middle. The scroll was edged with pink ink.

We have a new card challenge this month called A Mother's Love. We would love for you to join in and you might even win a gift certificate to the Just For Fun store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day.

Challenges entered:

Scrapy Land:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Frame It Up
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Going Dotty
Stamping Sensations:  Butterflies, Fairies and Fantasy



8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful I card with lots of layers and texture!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love this April. Great dimension!

pinky said...

Very pretty card. Love the embossing too. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty layering, pretty detail on the butterfly and like how you tied it together using the pink on the scroll!

Olenkaja said...

Gorgeous carad. Thank you for joining us at SL Challenge :)

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

I love the bright colors of this card!

Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp!
Have a great day
XX Zoey

brenda said...

Your card looks so feminine in the pretty shades of pink, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Sally H said...

A fabulous, pretty card for our 'Butterflies, Fairies and Fantasy' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us and Good Luck!

Blog Archive