Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, May 26, 2017

Sea Escape

Hi Everyone! I want to show you another card using a new stamp from Just For Fun called Grey Heron At Water's Edge. Around here when Memorial Day comes everyone hits the beach! I just recently went to Charleston, SC to see my son. I love Charleston with its rich history and many islands and beaches. It was great strolling in the surf and feeling the breeze along the way. I made this card thinking about that wonderful time!





I stamped the image on watercolor paper and used my Distress inks to watercolor the image. I used some sparkle embossing powder on the sand and around the card base. 

You still have a few days to join the Just For Fun challenge. We would love to have you participate and you might even win a gift certificate to our store. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!



5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeous, April! Love the addition of the netting! Genius!

Conniecrafter said...

Terrific beach scene and your embellishing is a wonderful touch to it, Wonderful!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Fantastic card, April!

Wendy Bellino said...

I just commented on the JFFRS blog, but I wanted to leave you a little love here too. Love the seaside accents you used on your card!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive