Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, February 23, 2018

Thinking Of You

Hi and welcome to my blog. I want to share a card I made using one of Just For Fun's new silhouette stamps. This one is called Rainy Walk In The Wildflowers. I have been trying to use up supplies I have in my stash and I found this background that I had made using several stencils. I stamped the image using purple ink over the purple stencilled area. I like that the pattern from the stencil showed up on the silhouette image. The saying is from the Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet.




You still have a few days to enter the silhouette challenge. The winner will receive a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Challenges entered:

One Crazy Stamper:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Chalenge:  Make Your Own Background

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

pretty combo of the stencils

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, fabulous colour combo.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive