Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, March 15, 2019

Thanks

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am so glad Spring is on the way! I want to show you a Spring card that I made with several Just For Fun stamps. On this card I used an old but tried and true techique.


First I stamped the Cracked Ice Texture stamp with Versa Mark ink on glossy card stock and then sponged purple and blue Distress inks over it at the top and used two differnet green Distress inks at the bottom. After sponging  on the inks I wiped a tissue over the excess ink. The Versa mark ink acts as a resist and the stamped image shows through.

Next I stamped the Floral Silhouette stamp over the card twice, using black Staz On ink. I stamped the Colorblock Butterfly using Brilliance Pearlescent Purple ink. I fussy cut the image and adhered it to the card. Rhinestones were added to the body of the butterfly. A thanks die was added to the top of the card.

I hope that you will join our current challenge. The theme this month is to add movement to your card. You might even win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Love To Scrap:  Anything Goes #119

2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

How pretty, April. Love the cracked Ice Texture stamp - it has made a beautiful background for the fragile butterfly.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is gorgeous, April! I love the background technique and those flowers are one of my very favorites of the newest release, and I really like how you stamped them!

Blog Archive