Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Birthday Cat

Hi and welcome to my blog! I want to show you a card I made using the Penny Black Critter Party stamp set. Isn't this kitty cute?


I made the background by using a strip of rubber on a block and stamped it with Distress Oxide inks. The kitty and saying were stamped over the background and I used a white gel pen to color in the butterflies and flowers. Enamel dots and a bow were added for embellishment.

Thanks so much for stoppng by. I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Love To Scrap: Anything Goes


4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

April, this is very cute. Love your background and the white on the flowers. That stamp is cute! I think I have a similar one, I need to go check which it is!

Bunny said...

It is cute. I love the summery colors. [Bunny]

Shona Erlenborn said...

How simple and fun! Such a cool idea.

Helen said...

Fab card - love the way you did your background!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Blog Archive